Look How Fast We Are Growing

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New at this blogging thing

I am completely new at this whole blogging thing. I will try to keep this blog updated and see where it takes me. I just want a way to keep friends and family who aren't the myspace or facebook type to have a place to keep up with our lives and mostly see how Lauren is growing.

I can't believe it has already been a year since my sweet angel was born. She is growing so fast and learning so much. I can't wait to get home at night to see what new skill she has mastered or hear a new word that was learned. I may be a little biased, but I think she is the smartest baby.


I am working at Trinity Baptist Church, where we are members, as the receptionist/assistant to the Sr. Adult minister. I love my job because it is so stress free (most of the time). The people I work with are wonderful and have such a passion for the Lord that it is making my walk with the Lord stronger. I am currently reading novels by Karen Kingsbury (Debbie got me hooked) that are simply amazing. These books are more than just a story, they are showing how other people are walking with God and how He is helping them through struggles in life. It makes me want to become a strongerChristian.

Steve is still working for US NetworX designing websites. He works from home everyday and loves not having to get ready to go to an office. His company is based in Jackson, MS and has grown a lot over the past few years. He stays busy with our family, but also loves to fish and hunt. He goes to the park near our house at lunch nearly everyday to fish. He deer hunts during the winter and although he hasn't seen "the big one" yet, I'm sure it is just a matter of time until I get that phone call that he is bringing home a deer head for the wall.

Like I said, I'll try to keep this updated, so bear with me.

No comments: